Wednesday, September 25, 2013

GET TOUGH-BEAT THE FLUFF

Well...I went to work today...still battling the bug...AND...I am unwilling to get in that rut...that sick rut.

So I am feeling a bit better...just exhausted.  For my "overreactive" immune system...the battle continues! 

For me...the whole me...I will have to compromise with my wacky immune system. .but I need to move forward...at the healthiest pace possible. 

So...that healthy pace HAS to include my diligence in resisting food temptations...like I have said over and over again. ..when the going gets tough...the Fluffy starts eating...BUT...for the last year...I have worked really hard to get tough and beat the Fluff!

It seems that when I am at my weakest...the temptations rear their ugly heads more frequently!  I am sure that is true for most...here was my challenge for today! See pic below! But I resisted! Thank you Very Much! 

So tonight...I am resting...focusing on the notion that This Too Shall Pass and "Refusing Not To Move"

Again...I Can Do ALL Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me!


No comments:

Post a Comment