- I want to be a published author living a purpose filled life and living it passionately.
- In 5 years, I want to be healthy and happy and "lighter" than I have ever been.
- In 5 years, I want to be surrounded by people I love, living by example, and sharing tenfold the blessings I have received.
- In 5 years, I want to be able to say that I have conquered this goal I am working towards and have new goals to reach.
- In 5 years, I want to be somewhere telling others about how they too, can overcome challenges that may seem insurmountable and live dreams that seem impossible.
- In 5 years, I want to be sitting somewhere reminiscing for the millionth time about how I watched my friend (and kick ass inspiration) Kerri Walsh win her 4th consecutive Olympic GOLD Medal not on T.V. but courtside at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio De Janeiro. (Bucket List) :)
- In 5 years, I want to be planning the NEXT 5 years with no hesitation with no blank stares, no fear and having so much FUN doing so!!!
In 5 years....I want to be living the Why....Loving and Living through God for God.
As the minister today talked about living the Why...He quoted a 1988 Life Magazine Article titled, "The Meaning of Life". In this article, people from all walks of life were asked to define the "meaning of life". I found the article and liked these 2 quotes.
Mike Ditka said the following,
"I believe we're here for a reason--created by somebody to live for somebody to return to somebody. I believe that I'm created by God to do the job that He's given me while I'm here, to serve Him and then to return to Him..."
"We are here to be excited from youth to old age, to have an insatiable curiosity about the world. Aldous Huxley once said that to carry the spirit of the child into old age is the secret of genius. And I buy that. We are also here to genuinely, humbly and sincerely help others by practicing a friendly attitude. And every person is born for a purpose. Everyone has a potential, in essence, built into them. And if we are to live life to its fullest, we must realize that potential."