Friday, January 9, 2015

Holy Cow...It's Official!

So it is OFFICIAL...I have officially registered for the MS 150!

HOLY COW!

I hope the below does not happen! LOL! It's a possibility!

So...let's all bow our heads and pray that this STILL fluffy, soon to be 48 year old, more than slightly damaged body...is up for the possibly maniacal musings of a  mind that keeps challenging...keeps believing and is STILL insistent that this Journey is worth the effort and that I CAN DO THIS!

Get ready...lots of bike riding, lots of bike riding adventures....all bike...all the time...till the Cows Come Home...or at least until the Cows chase me off the road!

4 comments:

  1. You're awesome, Jaime! Never forget it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 150? Nice!! , but let's avoid the cows on the road. You CAN do it and you WILL do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear friend!!! Still wanting to do a hike in Austin...hoping you and the Mancubs would be up for it soon! JLP

      Delete