Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Keeping My Heart In My Dream


Today I took a minute to breathe...something I have not been doing lately.  And in that moment, I could here this song in my head...

When You wish Upon A Star...Makes no Difference Who You Are...Anything Your Heart Desires...Will Come to You...
IF Your Heart is IN Your Dream...No Request is too Extreme...
When You Wish Upon A Star...
As Dreamers Do..
Your Dreams Come True.

The line that struck me in my gut...is "If Your Heart Is In Your Dream"...

Lately, my head has derailed my heart a bit...stress, unhealthy schedules, tending to other peoples' agendas, getting caught up in unnecessary "Have To's" and forgetting that my health....and ALL that entails...cannot be put on the back burner.

There are consequences for doing so...and I am feeling the effects of those consequences as we speak.

I have to get back to the heart of this Journey... sooner rather than later.

I have to keep my Dream in my Heart and I must keep my Heart in my Dream.

I saw this quote today...I love Other people's wisdom...

At times,  I must slow down in order to catch up...







No comments:

Post a Comment