Friday, April 25, 2014

Life's a Dance

I love this place...in this place I can share the joys, the jolts, the ups and the downs of this amazingly wonderful Journey...

In this place...I get to share my heart...crack some incredibly bad jokes...cry my tears and practice authenticity!

I love this place because it is where this Journey started...it is where this Journey lives and it is where this Journey thrives...

I love this place because this is often where I find God's Grace...buried underneath my fear, worry and fluff.

I love this place because this place is where I find accountability....where I embrace the beauty of God's Grace!

In this place...I have found the courage to tell the truth...to share this revealing Journey through real life weight loss and ALL that accompanies it (for me)...

But mostly I love this place because of the amazing lessons I learn from you...all of you. Those of you that comment... email...show up when I least expect it and show up ready and charged to take on this daily battle WITH me! This place has opened my heart and mind to others...and others have opened their hearts to me...

I met my inspiration here...in more ways than I can begin to explain.

Because of this place...my life is changed.
After posting yesterday that this PARROT (me)...is no OPTIMIST... my life long friend Amy sent me the below picture....with these words...

Life's a Dance.

Yes it is Amy...yes it is....Cha Cha Cha

No comments:

Post a Comment