Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Being In Motion

Being in Motion!!!




 That is one very important part of this Journey for me! 

Move Everyday in Some Way!!!

Now...generally I mean physically.  After years of immobility, lethargy, illness...MOVING in some way each day has been key to overcoming a tired body.  AND...overcoming a tired body...Every Day for the past 19 months...has been one of my biggest challenges.

As I began to move physically...I began to Move Emotionally as well...

I quickly found that as I my body began to change...to move...so did my feelings!!! 

For me...both are intrinsically linked for me.  I have found that I must be willing to BE  IN MOTION on all levels...so that means physically, emotionally, spiritually, relationally....Moving forward...maybe even moving backward on some days...but always with the intent to Move Forward.

In order for me to fully embrace this Journey...I must MOVE!!!

As I write this....this quote comes to mind!


For me...not moving...means feeling Stuck...trapped in my body...my mind...a relationship or a circumstance...does not matter which...there must be movement.  Feeling Stuck is a lousy place for me! 

So everyday of the last 19 months...I set out to move!  Again...sometimes that movement is not forward...sometimes it feels like I move in the "wrongest" of wrong directions and other days I can feel the power of movement as I take a step forward...a step closer to my goal.

Today was a day of movement for me...on many levels...Today...I stayed in Motion.  Today...I took steps to advance this goal and today...I embraced this Journey. 

As always, with that comes some trepidation, some reservation and some hesitation...and I kept moving!!!

But...when I started this Journey...I could not walk...so I crawled...and that crawl has slowly progressed...and though I may not be "running" yet...I am willing to learn how to...and some day...This Fluffy will fly!!! 

In the meantime...I will Stay In Motion...I will Ask, Seek and Knock...

In the meantime, I will seek the courage I need in the Place God Leads...



No comments:

Post a Comment