Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Tomorrow is Another Day

On some days it would be nice if losing weight was easy as Pie...It would be nice if losing weight was a "piece of Cake"! 

However...I probably just gained 5lbs because I used the words Pie and Cake...that is my reality. 

So...I am super busy these days...leaving little time for self discipline! 

Today has been a lousy food day for me...not horrific but certainly lacking any self discipline...and quite frankly...I am dragging my feet on starting work with the nutritionist/personal trainer that I am hoping can guide me through the next 20lbs...Remember...My next goal is to lose another 20lbs before the August 16th, 2014 -RALLY TO SERVE-PLAY IT FORWARD EVENT!!!!

So...I am posting...confession is good for the soul...Right?  Hopefully, it is good for the waist line too!!!

However...on some days...I just have to laugh at myself...So as I began to write this post...I decided to search for some great inspiration quote to address this day...

Instead...I have chosen the following...Forgive Me.



 
The above is SO True for me!!!! 
 
 
 The below...is also very true....Running is torturous for me...and I am betting...torturous for anyone who happens to see me run!!!!
 
 
 
So...I think it is good to have goals and deadlines and of course, I set a big one when I stated that I wanted to lose 120lbs in one year!!!  AND...because I am competitive...NOT reaching that goal is a challenge for me.  BUT...every time I see the below quote...I think that nothing seems to be more true for me on this Journey....

 
MOVE...A very important part of this Journey...To Physically Keep Moving...AND...Being Busy does not always leave room for MOVING!!! 
 
The complicated part for me...IS MOVING Physically and Being Patient...spiritually!!! 
 
 
 
 
Here is the Good News...Tomorrow is a new day...

 


1 comment:

  1. I love the collection of quotes!!! :)
    Karen I.

    ReplyDelete