Thursday, March 6, 2014

Embracing the F.A.T.

I have had some interesting opportunities this week...opportunities to exercise my body...my mind and my faith.

Exercise: The Definition

  •  physical activity that is done in order to become stronger and healthier
  •  a particular movement or series of movements done to become stronger and healthier
  •  something that is done or practiced to develop a particular skill
This Journey clearly has been about learning to exercise again for me...Not just my body though!
This Journey encompasses all forms of exercise for me...

Walking...running...trusting...believing...feeling...lifting...climbing...crying...laughing...thinking..breathing...

All of these words represent forms of exercise for me...All require Faith...All require Action and All require Time. A new kind of F.A.T... All are worth the effort. THIS IS A FAT I CAN DO!!!    All help me to lose weight, physically and emotionally...All help me build  muscle..physical, brain and my courage muscles!!

I find that though on some days...I am only able to muster the energy to exercise one part of me...on the days when I am able to hit the Trifecta..Physical, Emotional, Spiritual...I feel amazing..maybe tired...maybe a bit spent...but Lighter..Stronger...Healthier!!!

I have some amazing people in my life who help me exercise all parts of me..people who support my physical health...my emotional health...and of course, I am blessed with people who feed my spiritual health.

I was sent this via text this morning...I loved it...It fit this week perfectly for me. Thanks Brig!


I faced a few fears this week...worked through a doubt or two...had a fully engaged moment with my faith...and am living this Dream of Exercising my body, mind and spirit. This Week I embraced the F.A.T. 






No comments:

Post a Comment