Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tools For Survival

Good evening...As I post this I am, unfortunately, in the hospital!

I woke up this morning with a serious migraine...not the every day, run of the mill migraine. ..but a real beast!

I stuck it out until about 1:00 PM or so...then decided I needed to make a trip to the ER. Along with that migraine....came some heart palpitations that have landed my fluffy self in the hospital! 

I have managed to be "hospital free" since June of 2012.  I was hoping to stay that way for a long time. So feeling a little disappointed tonight.

But you know....I am in God's hands...thank God

This Journey continues to be just that...a Journey....through all kinds of experiences...blessings, challenges, powerful moments and it seems...a hospital stay!

I learn something new everyday....I am loved everyday and I am a recipient of God's Grace Everyday!  Today...the only difference is geography! Today all of the above happened....just in a hospital room!

This too shall pass...
I continue to Ask...Seek...Knock!

Prayers are welcome...needed...and are the best tools for survival on this Journey!  That...and a migraine relieving "cocktail" have gotten me through this leg of my Journey!

Goodnight my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment