Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Just a Little Pick Me Up

I am in need of a little pick me up today.  There are days when the Journey feels bigger than my willpower....bigger than my courage and stronger than my fight!

On these days...I try to keep my head down...eyes on the road and prayers on my lips!

On these days...I try to stay away from major decisions...try to keep life simple and trust that tomorrow is a New Day!

Sometimes, on days like today,  I find myself going down that introspective road...seeking some deeply hidden answer or solution...but today...I just don't have it in me...so...instead, I decided to share the following! Just a few funnies and observations....just keeping it real...real light!


1 comment:

  1. YOU MAKE ME CRACK UP!! Keep up good work, girl!!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete