Monday, June 9, 2014

Open to Receive

Accepting all prayers...words of encouragement....pearls of wisdom...epiphanies....lightning bolts...burning bushes...whatever you have to share...I am open to receive!

The Fluffy girl is a little under the weather and overly challenged in this whole weight loss thing today!!

So....on days like today...I like to just open up my mind...heart....eyes...ears...whatever it takes...to the Grace...Wisdom...Knowledge...L.O.V.E.

All the good that God gives me daily...

Tonight... I am just feeling fluffy...frustrated...and fearful!

Looking for a little fearlessness...a little fortitude and a whole lotta Faith!

Tomorrow IS another Day! ANOTHER chance to be better than I was today!

So if you have any inspiration to share...Inspire Away!!!

Goodnight and God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry dear one......praying today has been better....A.C.

    ReplyDelete