Sunday, June 15, 2014

The Journey Continues...

It has been a jam packed weekend...with lots of fun...family...sports...even a mini goal.  It however...is late thirty...and I have a busy week ahead...but LOTS to blog about over the next few days!

But for tonight...I am grateful!  Grateful that this Journey continues...

Continues to be a blessing

Continues to challenge me

Continues to remind me that just when I think I CAN'T. ..I CAN

Continues to be filled with Angels

And Continues to be filled with God's unrelenting GRACE!

Congrats to Kerri Walsh Jennings and April Ross for winning AGAIN....they are ROCKSTARS inside and out!

Congrats to the San Antonio Spurs for winning ANOTHER NBA title...

AND Congrats to Wilson Thomas Teague for hitting his FIRST Grand Slam! Like A Boss!!!

GOODNIGHT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Surrounded by winners.....just like you!!!!! A.C.

    ReplyDelete