Saturday, September 27, 2014

Conquering with Enthusiasm

7 Days and counting...7 days until I am off to Colorado....off to conquer another "major-mini goal"...off to hike a mountain and maybe slightly "off" my rocker!

I am feeling a little like my "training" for this challenge has been inadequate....HOWEVER. ..I am doing it!

Not only am I doing it...but by golly...I am excited about it!  It won't be the first uphill battle I have faced...and it will most likely not be the last...

But I have decided to conquer this  climb with enthusiasm!

As a bonus...I am thinking it will be beautiful...hiking in Colorado...in early fall!

7 DAYS AWAY!!

So here's to uphill climbs with scenic views and Here's to putting one foot in front of the other!

Here's to continuing this Journey with enthusiasm!  

No comments:

Post a Comment