Wednesday, September 17, 2014

No Giving Away My Joy!

Hello to All...

Today has been one of those days that tests my ability to be patient, to remember that we are all children of God and to just be a grown up!

Today I was unceremoniously tossed into the middle of a chaotic situation...one that drained me physically, emotionally and spiritually!

Today I was reminded that people, when driven by insecurities, fear and an unhealthy level of competitiveness...can be and often are, destructive...knowingly and unknowingly.

I was further reminded that I, when I let said people rent space in my head...can be self-destructive.

Today,  I let said persons steal my Joy! DAMMIT! 

As a result...
I am truly exhausted!

Today was tough...not so good choices on my part...

Tomorrow....my challenge...to evict the toxicity from the space in my head...and relet the space to the thoughts and ideals that fortify my spirit....and this Journey.

I am feeling derailed today...

Tomorrow is an opportunity to get back on track...no subletting brain space....no flailing in the chaos...no giving away my joy...DAMMIT!

I think I will start that process now...by turning this brain off!

One last thing...Cali bound tomorrow!  Taking my Mama to the beach for some world class volleyball! 

No comments:

Post a Comment