Friday, September 5, 2014

Roadblocks to Speed Bumps

Really fighting some big internal battles these last few days...but doing my best to do so in a healthy way. 

Consistency is important.  When I hit these roadblocks...it is essential that I maintain consistency in my workouts...in my daily prayers...in my relationships...in my eating habits and my rest patterns.

When I face roadblocks...I often find that I make them bigger than they really are by being reactive. I give credence to their existence by letting those roadblocks rent space in my head.  However, if I stay the course on my terms...if I consistently do those things that positively fuel this Journey...those roadblocks become speed bumps.

Today...though.... I do have consistency issues in a few crucial areas in my life.  Oh...I have been making it to the gym consistently...bustin' my butt in boot camp....but I have some work to do elsewhere!

Still forging on...trying to take life one step at time!

Remembering that "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" ~Phil 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment