Saturday, September 20, 2014

In Search of The Perfect Sentence

If I was a writer extraordinaire with an unlimited ability to craft the perfect sentence...even then...I would not be able to put into words how amazing this day has been!

This presents a problem for me...I would so love to be able to just write one sentence that perfectly describes the wonderful kindness...generosity....sublime joy...and heart warming love I have seen, felt and experienced today...

I really did...in my deliriously happy, tired mind...try to sum it all up in one sentence....Sadly...all I could come up with is..This day kicked ass...in a million different ways and I got to be a part of it!

I have decided to sleep tonight and hope that I have a better sentence tomorrow!

Here are some pics that are hopefully better than my sentence!

No comments:

Post a Comment