Sunday, September 21, 2014

The Gift of This Journey

What a day!!!

What an unbelievably exciting, fun-packed, love-filled day!

Mom and I had the wonderful privilege of seeing Kerri and April win their 7th STRAIGHT AVP title!  That would be a sweep by the way!

We got to share that Kerri and her family...a wonderful honor!!!

We got to see an excellent final match filled with great plays by both teams...We got to soak up some stellar Cali weather...and we got to spend a little more time with some of the best people I have ever had the honor of getting to know!

That my friends, does NOT suck!!

My Tone Tone got to feel the cold Pacific and take a bit of a stroll on the beach!

One more day filled with some unbelievable Blessings and some unbelievable people! 

This gift...the gift of this Journey...gets better every day...lifts me higher and pushes me onward.  This Journey is not a dream or a wish...It is a reality and for THAT,  I am beyond grateful!

Here are a few pics....

No comments:

Post a Comment