Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Growth on The Climb

I leave Friday for the mountains....for another fun, growth opportunity.  Another opportunity to do something I could not even think about doing 2 years ago!!

Still blows my mind...how God continues to work daily miracles in my life.

In the middle of a stressful couple of days...I find myself just really getting that as much as I want to accomplish my goal of losing weight...the daily life lessons...the climb...that is where the gold is...that is where the growth happens!

This Journey is not easy...but it is remarkable.  It is imperfect by nature...but perfectly glorious with God's help!
I have no idea what the view will be like when I reach the place I am going...don't know how I will get there exactly...but I will do my best to cherish each step!

No comments:

Post a Comment