Monday, September 29, 2014

The True Meaning

OK...Back at the gym tonight...climbing "pretend" mountains and preparing for this (major) mini goal!

Truth.  No part of me wanted to be at the gym tonight.

Truth.  Had to pray my way to the gym.

Truth.   Had to pray to remember that my goal is to be the champion of my life...to push a little farther than I think I can everyday!

Got to the gym...the below was written on that same white board as last night's inspiration!  

The True Meaning Lies in the Journey...

This Journey continues to open my eyes...my heart...my mind...This Journey continues to teach me that I have more to give...more to learn...more to love!

This Journey continues to teach me that I am in a vibrant, energized, loving relationship with God....and that through him All Things Are Possible! 

It reminds of one of my favorite song lyrics...

WHEN I REACH THE PLACE I'M GOING, I WILL SURELY KNOW MY WAY" ~Wynonna Judd




No comments:

Post a Comment