Thursday, February 20, 2014

Clear Vision

Hi to all...It has been a busy day...My Mom had cataract surgery on her left eye today!

She was really ready to have the surgery as she is REALLY tired of not seeing clearly! 

So...we were up and at'em and at the surgery center this AM.  We had the normal delays..pre-op...etc...I had time to crack a few jokes to some unsuspecting nurses and medical staff...who may have not FULLY appreciated my humor...but we had fun! 

I decided that our theme song for the day would be "I Can See Clearly Now"

So of course...I decided to include the song in my blog and found this REALLY cool version by Johnny Nash as he appeared on one of my favorite TV shows ever...The Midnight Special!!!  Check out the leather suit!!!

I Can See Clearly Now

So I as I sat there...waiting...with the opportunity to reflect on the events of the last few days..I realized that my quest for Clarity along this Journey...My renewed inspiration...my increasing desire to really meet this goal...my connection to those that truly support me and love me...and most importantly...my ever- evolving faith...that I too...am on a path to Clearer Vision!

I thought of a verse from one of my favorite hymns:

Open my eyes that I may see
Glimpses of truth Thou hast for me;
Place in my hands the wonderful key
That shall unclasp and set me free.


Silently now I wait for Thee,
Ready, my God, Thy will to see;
Open my eyes, illumine me,
Spirit Divine
 
I am still on this path..to a healthier version of me...I am still on this Path that is defined by God and I am clearer now that I do not have to do this perfectly or to please others...I am working hard and I find myself blessed everyday in many different ways.  
 
SO...... NEXT WEEKEND is ENCHANTED ROCK 2014!!
 
2X UP and DOWN!!!!
 
I am ready...ready for the challenge...ready for the time in Nature!!!  Ready for the LOVE!!!!~
 
 
I posted a new weight today!  Have lost most of my "Holiday Weight"...
 
Still Forging ON!!!  I will get there...I am fully equipped...I just need to keep my goals clearly in my sight!
 
For Today...I have Clarity and if all goes well...Everyone in THIS house will See Clearly by Morning Light!  Prayers for good results for my Momma as she finds out in the morning how her vision is...Hopefully...The "Eyes" will have it!
 
For today I am grateful to God that in this moment, my Vision Is Clear!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment