Friday, January 10, 2014

A Lift...A Laugh...A Boost

IT IS FRIIIIIDAAAAYYYYY!!

The end of a busy work week...and my hope...the beginning of a fluff busting weekend.

Honestly...I am really just a little spent...my brain is full!!!  This Brain is Full!!!!  

So...short post tonight...

Thank you to ALL of you that sent messages of encouragement this week...Funny thoughts, cool videos...stories of others success in battling the bulge...ALL of it provides me with a lift, a laugh, a boost, and just the right amount of PUSH I need to take on this challenge.  Thank you for your prayers...so important!

Thanks to Karen for this special message...Really Perfect! 

 
 
 
Thanks to Kerri for the sweet pic of those precious angels!  The perfect way to end a day!
 
Thanks to my Mama for be willing to "eat clean" with me for the next 30 days!!
 
 
Tomorrow is the CXWorx class...and I will let you know IF I will be thanking Lindsey for that idea. :)
 

Oh...and I DID workout last night...Despite the BLAHssss!!!

I continue to ASK...SEEK and KNOCK. 

For everyone who asks, receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks, it will be opened." Luke 11:11


No comments:

Post a Comment