Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Purge

Hi...Lovely Saturday here...

Pain more manageable today...Food...not so much.

Did a lovely walk with my friend Donna and the white beast...Riley!

Burned a couple hundred calories...enjoyed the Sunshine and the conversation.

Tonight...Christmas in January with our dear friend Nettie...we exchanged gifts...and enjoyed a 3 hour dinner!! Good company..good friends...good food...of course!

I am still having some struggles with pain...but I am excited about starting this cleanse...I am looking forward to feeling like my old...younger self! 

Tomorrow I will shop and prepare for the PURGE!

Actually, this whole process is a purge of sorts....the more I purge, the better I feel...the more space I have in my brain..the more room I have in my heart...the more blessings I receive and the more of a blessing I can be...AND... the more I PURGE...the smaller my pants get....so, I got that going for me...

Here is a pic from tonight...goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment