Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Ask...Seek....Knock

Day One in 2014...Check....Starting my year being Still....Check...Very Still...Lol!

Nothing today but sleep...football...more sleep...more football....oh...and I did get a haircut.

I really just wanted to rest today...prepare for this new year and the rest of my work week by stepping out of the Go...Go....Go...and settling into the Slow...Slow...Slow!

Last night...at church, I received a "blessing" as I left the service.  It was a printed Scripture:

For everyone who asks, receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks, it will be opened."  Luke 11:11

It seemed perfectly divine for me to receive this particular Scripture...it just fit for me.

So for this year...in all that I do...this will be my guiding light.  My special instructions for how I pursue this year of my Journey.

I will ask for God's guidance...I will seek His counsel and I will knock on His door.

So tomorrow starts my re-commitment to this goal.  I will take this Journey...One Day At A Time...maybe even One Moment at a Time...

I know that I can do this because I am surrounded by people who believe that I can...because I am surrounded by prayers and I can do this because I already have done it before.

l will ask, seek and knock!

I look forward to taking this Journey with all of you!  My hope for all of you is that you too...will Ask...Seek and Knock.

No comments:

Post a Comment