Monday, January 6, 2014

Fluffed, Stuffed and Ready to Roll

Happy Monday!!!!!  It is so freaking COLD!

I know it is -15° in Chicago....I know it is sub zero degrees in several states....but It is SUPPOSED to be cold in those places....it is NOT supposed to be 24° with a wind chill of 16° when I have to haul my Fluff N Stuff to work...

One might assume that I have plenty of built in insulating material....that is true in 40° weather...but not this Article Circle, Igloo suitable weather here in my sub-tropical, Home of Humidity city.

So let me say that the concept of "layering" is typically the equivalent of Hell for this Fluffy Girl.  However....today...I had on thermal leggings...pants...socks...2 shirts...wool scarf...hat (stylish...yet functional)...wool coat...and hand warmers...STILL FROZE!

So... My gratitude for today...is for my less than practical love of Winter clothes and the fact that I got to not only wear them this Winter...but wear them ALL AT ONCE! Can I get an AMEN!

I saw the below on Pinterest today...Loved It...Sharing It...

So...It is supposed to be even colder tomorrow morning....Bad News...freezing my butt off before 7:00 AM....Good News....I get to wear the REST of my Winter wardrobe!

Bring it Old Man Winter...I am Fluffed, Stuffed and ready to roll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment