Thursday, March 7, 2013

Climb Every Mountain!

Today is my FRIDAY!!!!  No work for me tomorrow...We are leaving in the morning for Fredricksburg and Enchanted Rock. 

I am ready...ready to be outside and have some fun!!!  I just read the weather forecast and the chance of rain is 80% on Saturday...so we may have some weather issues to contend with while we are there.  I will say this...If it is thundering and lightening...I will NOT be on top of big mound of granite!  Ain't happenin'. 

But I am hoping to be able to get er done! 

I have been mind numbingly busy today and now am getting ready to head to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo...going to see Bruno Mars...YEE HAW!!!  Now that is a real cowboy!!!!  OK...maybe not.  But I am joining two "tweens" and their parents and this was the "tweens" choice.  
So I can roll with that...for you older generation...Bruno Mars reminds of Little Richard...just sayin'.

I got in my last "prep" walk last night...a little over 2 miles in about 40 minutes...I don't think I will ever be one of those "fast walkers"...but...I got my heart going and got this fluffy body moving!  Burned over 300 calories..

I have gotten several messages of encouragement in the last couple of days from family and friends alike and I got a nice message from Kerri Walsh today...I love messages!!! 

I hope you all have a terrific Friday and weekend.  I am hoping that posting will not be difficult and that I can send you guys photos of our trip. 

I am looking forward to the next step in this Journey...another blessing, another great memory to cherish and hopefully a few calories burned and a few lbs lost!!! 

Tomorrow is another Weigh In and the last day of the "Cleanse"....I DID IT!!!  I am really quite proud of that! 

One little funny before I go...the ENTIRE day I have been singing "Climb Every Mountain" in my head!!! HILARIOUS!!! 

 But...despite that fact that I am NOT actually climbing a mountain...the lyrics do have some significance for me...so I shall leave you with this...


























No comments:

Post a Comment