Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Need to Decompress!

HI to all...it is going to be a short post tonight. 

I have had a fairly productive day.  Started the 4th week of the cleanse and got to add in some carbs and my favorite...almond butter!!! 

I am feeling the need to "decompress" today.  Having a small battle with a little anxiety.  I think I am starting to have so much energy that I do not really know what to do with myself!!!  A good problem to have...but an awkward adjustment it seems. 

Feeling a little disappointed in my planning efforts for the charity event and really feeling called to make this happen.  So...I will start again tomorrow and am hopeful that it will come together. 

For tonight...gonna turn my brain off...and prayerfully prepare to start again tomorrow! 

Goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment