Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Words from the Heart

Happy Tuesday to all...I have decided Today's post will highlight some of the really cool things people have said or sent to me over the past several weeks...I may have posted  few before...but all are worth repeating.

  I am always sharing my words...my feelings...so I thought I would share some of my inspirations!!! Things you guys say and do...The following are just a few examples...some are touching...some are funny...all warm my heart!  There is no particular order...and I may have a back story or two...Hope you enjoy!  I know I did! 



"I know this Journey Started out as a goal to lose weight and better health, but as I read each day, it's clear that it is also a spiritual walk, leaning on God for strength to meet the goal each and every day. I truly think it's caused you to know yourself better. Your a strong person. I am very proud of you." (From my cousin-Barbara)

"I hope things r goin well. How is the cleanse treating you? I hope you're feeling like a million bucks. Keep on snacking! No need 2b hungry!" (From Kerri Walsh).

A card I received from my fabulous co-worker Lindsey after finishing Enchanted Rock!
 

 
 
 

ESTHER 2:13
"Be still for a while and praise God for His favor, His grace and His awesomeness. God is able to do the impossible and is always near. He loves us unconditionally."
Let's all say this prayer: Dear God, This is my sister whom I love and this is my prayer for her. Help her live her life to the fullest. Please cause her to excel above her expectations. Help her to shine in the darkest places where it is impossible to love. Protect her at all times, lift her up when she needs You the most, and let her know when she walks with You, she will always be safe. Amen!   (From my Friend Camille)

 
From my Co-Worker Kyle...as a Monday pick me up!
 
 
 
 

J, I could 'feel' the joy of your accomplishment in your words. I love that! Congrats!-(after I posted about my Enchanted Rock trip)
 
GO! GO! GO JAIME!!! Awesome! (from one of my wonderful Cheerleaders!!!)
 
 

Have a great day, Jaime! You do look amazing...but more than that, you ARE amazing. I am so very proud of all the hard work you have done and are doing. It shows. :)))  (Thank you, Lisa D.!!!)


Go Jaime go...Go Jaime go!!!!! :) (as I was getting ready to climb "the rock")

AWESOME job Jaime! Keep working hard. I know you'll make your goal! (FB friend)

Amen, to God goes the glory! Keep up the great work!
 
Hello 230's!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!! A.C. (my Aunt Charlotte)

Cleanse, Cleanse....rah,rah,rah
Cleanse, Cleanse....sis boom bah!!!!!!!!
It's going to be good for you!!!!!!!....... :) ...A.C.

Happy birthday! Wishing you the best! Good luck w the cleanse. Remember...the first days r the hardest & its ok to snack a lot! (Kerri Walsh)
 
 



I see this wkd is another milestone for you and I have no doubt you will conquer it!!!  Here's to the Queen of the Mountain in all her majesty!

 

Love this blog, I start every morning reading a devotional message that I get on line and then your blog.  So I get comfort and nourishment from God and then I tune in to Fluffy Girl and get my morning laugh and uplift. So I'm praying for good weather, safe travel, and lots of fun.  I have a song for you to sing along the way that has wonderful memories for me - it called 'Happy trails to You' Love you Jaime.  (from a friend I have known since I was a little girl...a loooong time ago....)
Many “warriors” become “heroes” and I’ll save that nickname for you when I’m watching you play volleyball. ( from my friend Patsy)
 

These are just a few examples...I plan on doing this from time to time!  I love words...I find them comforting, inspiring, uplifting...I particularly love words that come from the hearts of others...It takes time to be thoughtful...I appreciate that!  So to ALL of you...those mentioned above and those that have sent me all kinds of beautiful words along this Journey...please know that each has a special place in my heart..they each have gotten me over a bump in the road or have pushed me farther up the hill that I am working to get over.  They each help me believe that all of this is possible and each serve as a reminder that I am surrounded by amazing, loving people!

So...bring on Wednesday...I went for a walk last night...will be working out again tonite and I am seeing a nutritionist next week so that I can have a plan post-cleanse!!! 

Please keep me in your prayers and please know that you are in mine! 

Much Love!!!!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment