Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter People...My Peeps

Hi to all...I hope you are all enjoying all the joys of this Easter Weekend. 

Today (the day before Easter) is the day my family celebrates Easter together..Most of us!

It is a great day because I get to spend at least a little time with my extended family.  You see as an only child, only grandchild...I obviously have no brothers or sisters and I have no 1st cousins.  However, I have been completely blessed by the fact that I have relationships with my Mom's (My grandmother's) side of the family. and though we don't necessarily get to spend tons of time together...we do get to see each a few times a year.  I cherish that!

It is one of my favorite times of the year...Lots of laughter, kids, dogs, Easter egg hunts and lots of food (of course). 

Today was no exception.  Though not everyone made it today...It was a great day!  We have a whole new "crop" of  kiddos and of course I am still fond of the old "kiddos" too!  These are some of the Old Kiddos!!


 



And here are some of the newer kiddos!

 
 
I am proud of my family. My Peeps!!!


  We live in Faith...We love a good laugh...We are huggers...or at least tolerate the huggers!!!. :) We can do some talking and we LOVE to eat!!

As I have said many times in this blog...My family has been and continues to be, amazingly supportive of my efforts.  Having support of any kind is wonderful...however, having a supportive family is key to this Journey for me! 



Again, I am proud of my family...We put our trust in God's Love...we make mistakes, we have victories, we overcome challenges and we rise above...We are not perfect but we know that Christ's Love IS!  We believe in the Resurrection...We are Easter People! 


"Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song."
Pope John Paul II




No comments:

Post a Comment