Thursday, March 28, 2013

SAVE THE DATE

Happy Thursday...BIG NEWS TODAY!!!!

SO...We have been,behind the scenes, planning for the BIG volleyball game/charity event. 

Once again...I am amazed at how God continues to bless this Journey.  Mom has been sending out emails to various volleyball facilities in the Houston area that have the court space and size to accommodate what we are hoping is a successful...BIG event.  One of those clubs is close to us in the Willowbrook area (NW Houston).  Today, we found out that the Willowbrook Sports Complex will be DONATING their facility for our use!!!  Completely thrilled!!!

So SAVE THE DATE-SATURDAY-AUGUST 24, 2013 will be a day to celebrate, play volleyball and give back!!  I am so excited and thrilled that we have a date and a place. 

There will be lots of details to follow.  Next week will be a big week for finalizing charities, time, event name, logo...etc...I have a great core team to work on this and will be looking for additional help along the way. 

I sent out the following information on Facebook and via email. 

EXCITING NEWS!!! In the next week, I will be announcing the details of a Charity Volleyball Event that will be held at Willowbrook Sports Complex at 12539 Perry Road, Houston, TX on AUGUST 24TH, 2013. PLEASE SAVE THE DATE!

We found out today that Willowbrook Sports Complex has been gracious enough to donate their facility to us!!! AMAZING!!!So I was too excited to wait to announce the date!!!

As some of you may know, I have been on a Journey to lose 120lbs in 1 year and play Volleyball again!!! Given all of the extraordinary blessings I have received in just 7 months on this Journey, I decided to make this an event that Gives Back!!! I hope you will save the date and will join us for a day of great fun, celebration, volleyball...and continued De-Fluffing on my Fight To LIGHT!!!

PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, TOTAL STRANGERS!!!

God Bless and I promise, more details to follow soon.
 
 
I can tell you this...we NEED volleyball players!!!  If you are interested in playing...please contact me at
 
 
Also, I can tell you there will be food, drinks, t-shirts...and a SILENT AUCTION  to help raise money for our charities.
 
I will make formal announcements regarding the charities next week. 
 
In the meantime, I have to continue to focus on losing weight...moving my feet, sharing my heart and growing my Faith!!! 
 
Your continued support and words of encouragement will keep me moving the right direction!!
 
Jaime!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment