Monday, September 16, 2013

Between the Knee and the Nose

So....I am a bit under the weather. ..which means that the musings of the Fluffy Girl will be relatively brief tonight!

I worked a portion of the day and then caved to the whole sore throat...allergy thing!
So came home. ..slept...got up...coached my volleyball babies...and now am going back to bed.

Really hoping for some relief tomorrow...between my bum knee and my nose (runny)...I have not had the energy I need to tackle the workout routine I am supposed to be doing daily!

I need to keep up my intensity. ..It helps me stay focused on my goals!

Since the beginning of year 2 has been a little sluggish. ...I am anxious to get back to the business of working hard.. building muscle....losing fluff...and gaining strength!

Prayers Please!

I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO GIVES ME STRENGTH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment