Saturday, September 21, 2013

Future Mayor of Loserville!

Ahhhh...you gotta love honesty!!!  OK...So I promised my friend Lindsey that I would get back on track and post my weight...My weight has been yo-yoing for the past several weeks.

At the time of the event...I had lost 65lbs....I weighed at the end of August and had GAINED 5lbs...NOW..It appears that I am in a GAINING Cycle!!  So...just another ride on the roller coaster of weight loss.. 

I have not weighed until today...and now I know why!!!  I have gained 7 freakin lbs in August/ Sept...BUT instead of spending the next 500 words lamenting about the weight gain...I am just going to say one of my all time favorite phrases...

IT IS WHAT IT IS!!!

Lamenting, whining, feeling lousy about myself will get me no where...So...I am just going to assume that this gain...will later be my loss!!! Onward and Upward!!! 

As my friend Lindsey said to me on Friday...Is it time to get back in the Saddle...

So Giddy UP...Fluffy....Let's roll!

As I continue to recover from the bug I had last week...I am STILL struggling with no energy!!  But...I am choosing to trust that there is a reason for that and that the rest I am getting now will get me through the next part of this Journey!!!

As weird as this may sound...I want to be a LOSER!!!  No commentary needed...:)

So...I am getting back in the saddle and making the trip to Loserville...where I will someday be the Mayor!!! 


I am going to "consult" with a few of my mini-goal advisers and come up with something for next month AND...I will be doing the Firefly Run...YEAR 2...in November...It was my first 5K and I am going to make an effort to at least run a portion of the 3.2 miles!!! 

So....if any of you have any mini-goal ideas for me...Fire away...I am always open for suggestions!!!

Have a blessed Sunday!!!! 

I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me Strength!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment