Monday, September 9, 2013

Just Random Thoughts...Ovecoming the Blah's

I think it is time for one of those posts where I post some of my favorite sayings...songs lyrics...etc...I am struggling today... mostly physically...my wounded right wheel...is giving me fits...I have been SO lucky that I have not had to deal with any real injuries along the way...however, this right leg is slowing me down!  Ain't nobody got time for that!!!


So...I am making an effort to motivate...recombobulate...extrapolate, conjugate, matriculate my way into a better state of mind...without making the mistake to overcompensate, hesitate, prognosticate or otherwise procrastinate...You know what I'm sayin?

So here are a few things that I just like...that might help me bust a move, get in the groove...things that might remove the gloom and doom!  Just Random thoughts...pics...etc...



OVERCOMER-Mandisa

Staring at a stop sign
Watching people drive by
T Mac on the radio
Got so much on your mind
Nothing's really going right
Looking for a ray of hope

Whatever it is you may be going through
I know He's not gonna let it get the best of you

You're an overcomer
Stay in the fight ‘til the final round
You're not going under
‘Cause God is holding you right now
You might be down for a moment
Feeling like it's hopeless
That's when He reminds You
That you're an overcomer
You're an overcomer

Everybody's been down
Hit the bottom, hit the ground
Oh, you're not alone
Just take a breath, don't forget

Hang on to His promises
He wants You to know

The same Man, the Great I am
The one who overcame death
Is living inside of You
So just hold tight, fix your eyes
On the one who holds your life
There's nothing He can't do
He's telling You



 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me...Phil 4:13

This song lyric by the Judds has always been one of my favorites...It has Always made me tear up...not exactly sure why...but that is still true today!  I still love singing this song!

I'm a dream chaser, a star gazer that's what I am
But I've always known I'd come back home when I found my rainbows end
Rainmakers and heartbreakers could never change my plans
Dream chaser, that's what I am


 
 
 
So despite my struggles this week...I still am 100% confident of the following:
 
Despite the mess that I can be
God is Always Watching out for me...
And when life's road gets a little rough
God's Love for me is more than enough!
 
As always...I need your prayers...your stories...your words of encouragement...ALL of it sees me through!
 
Jaime
 
 





 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment