Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Hugs

Merry Christmas Eve...Eve...

It was nice to leave the office today knowing that I did not have to come back til Thursday!  Yay!!

I finished up a few last minute items tonight and got to see some lovely Christmas lights...pics below!!

I am ready for the break...ready to see my family...ready to hug and love on them.  I am ready to spend some time with my friends...hug on them too!

My Christmas wish is that I could personally give every friend and family member a hug...and lose weight doing it!!

That would be Sweet! 

Seriously though...for tonight I am again grateful for the blessings of this day. ..blessed to have gotten to spend some time with my friend Lindsey, blessed to have a job, blessed to have time with my Mom sharing the pure joy of Christmas lights...and blessed by the knowledge that I continue to be on a life changing Journey!!

Goodnight my friends and may the Joy of this Season warm your hearts! Christmas Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment