Sunday, December 15, 2013

Tonight...I Count My Blessings!

Hi to all...another busy day here!

I hope you all are enjoying this Christmas season.  I hope today was filled with Hope! 

We drove home today from Baytown after a pleasant morning with family. 

Mom and I ran an errand or two...had lunch and then I picked up my Em. 

She and I got to spend some time together....squeeze in a little studying (she has finals next week) and a little shopping as well.

I try to make sure I treasure every moment she and I spend together...the "deep" conversations, the laughs, the silly moments...I pray that she sees the love of God through the love I have for her.

I love the intro that Bing Crosby recorded for White Christmas. ..written by Irving Berlin

"When I am worried and I can't sleep, I count my blessings instead of sheep and I fall to sleep counting my blessings."

Those words, coupled with the music written to accompany them...always warms my heart.

Tonight. ..I count my blessings...Instead of sheep!

No comments:

Post a Comment