Sunday, December 1, 2013

Miraculously, Wonderfully, Gratefully

Hello there...I hope this Sunday evening finds you all happy and healthy at the end of this Thanksgiving Holiday weekend!

Our plan was to return to Houston today however...I have gotten sick...and was NOT up for the long drive home.  I have "the crud"...cold...complete with sore throat...swollen glands, headache...feverish...cold chills...I may be on my last leg!..LOL...ok...maybe not....but TODAY...I am feeling quite pitiful!

SO...you see...I have gloriously enough...been so much healthier over the last year...fewer infections...etc.

With the exception of migraines...I have seen SO much improvement in my health! Miraculously. ..Wonderfully....Gratefully.

After spending years trying to fight off infections. ..overloading my body with antibiotics....spending tremendous time and money. ..I will manage this little bump in the road with a grateful heart! 

So the Silver lining. ..I have a nice comfortable place to rest.  As I laid in bed today...I could hear my family laughing and talking...I got to comfortably watch the Texans ALMOST beat the Patroits. I am still...despite this small setback... on the road to a healthier life. Still Blessed!

My challenge will be allowing my body to rest and heal.  My challenge will continue to be to trust the process...Let Go And Let God. 

So prayers are appreciated that nothing derails the Fluffy Girl from the Great Quest to Bust the Fluff.

I am still here...just a little whipped today....but still here...Livin and Lovin Every Minute of IT!

2 comments:

  1. Colds at Thanksgiving, what is about those two that go together....I'm sorry you are a sick, feel better soon. Love ya, A.C.

    ReplyDelete