Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The FLU Out of the FLUffy Girl

Hello there...a bit of unsolicited advice...get a flu shot! I did not...no bueno!

So after a great weekend in New Boston...the last 2 days have been a little chaotic and will make for a great dramatic reenactment laced with humor at a later date...I am just not quite there yet!

So we are FINALLY home...My sweet Mom drove home the last 2.5 hours while I slept.  She got a late checkout at the hotel so that I could rest as long as possible...and I now...I am in my own bed...watching Christmas movies. 

I don't have much more to share! Not feeling like much of a fluff warrior today. ..but This Too Shall Pass!

Thanks to those of you that have sent get well wishes...love the sweet thoughts!

A special thanks to Brigette for always reminding me to live guilt free and to always "ride the wave" and thanks to Kerri for the below reminder!

Going to bed...trying to take the FLU out of the FLUffy Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment