Saturday, July 19, 2014

A GREAT Team

Today, the Play It Forward-Rally to Serve Team gathered together and conquered our 1st Charity Garage sale! 

Lindsey, Ashley, Kristen and Brigette...You Guys Rock!

We had donations from whole team + donations from friends and family!

We got up at the crack of damn dawn...set up and the crowds came! It was a great success and I am whipped!

But I was again reminded of the power of a great team!

As I approach the end of Year Two...I know that the rest of this Journey will be possible because of the strength, courage and UMPH of the Team of people that surround me!

I am blessed to be surrounded by people who buy into my dreams!

Here are a few pics of today!

I so hope you will join us for Play It Forward-Rally to Serve 2014

You can register here:

https://playitforward.wufoo.com/forms/volleyball-registration-form/

No comments:

Post a Comment