Thursday, July 31, 2014

Why Stop Now

OK...I will not lie....I am fried...Umph depleted for the day!

As of tomorrow....there are exactly 16 days left before Play It Forward-Rally To Serve-The Sequel! 

Again...I will not lie...I am nervous!  I am a hot mess! Worried that the event will not be successful....Worry...Worry...Worry!

But I do know this...we have some great auction items...we have a great facility....we will have some great food...ALL we need are GREAT People!

This event...its very existence...is possible because of all the great people who have supported and continue to support my personal Journey! 

This event was a complete walk in faith last year...we put in the time...used the talents we had and forged onward...I prayed ALL THE WAY!

Ultimately....having the faith...trusting our work and knowing that we must forge onward...praying all the way...is key!

I, as the ring leader (so to speak), must lead by example...Walk in Faith and Pray instead of worry! 

Always seems appropriate to use this quote when I am struggling with worry...

"Worry does not empty today of its sorrow...but empties tomorrow of its strength" ~Corrie Ten Boom

I think the unintended theme for this week is about taking risks...stepping out in faith...stepping out of those deceptively comfortable places and into places where I may not have all the answers or be at my best. Stepping into or stretching through the discomfort of one more new dimension of this Journey!

This quote seemed fitting!

Truthfully....this entire Journey has been a walk in Faith....Why Stop Now!

Onward! 

No comments:

Post a Comment