Monday, July 14, 2014

Don't Sweat The Small Stuff

So I won't lie...today has been a really lousy day...really lousy!

And I have committed to 45 days of daily seeking inspiration, hope...the good in each day...hmmm...that is a stretch for me today!

So far...I can only hope this day ends soon!!! So I can put it behind me for good!

As I was driving home...I looked down at the gear shift and saw the below.

I found this little broken bracelet at a car wash in Crockett, TX.  I was unceremoniously trying rid my windshield of layers of East Texas bug guts gathered during our to and fro trips to Crockett after Clint's accident.

At the time I found it...I decided it was a welcomed reminder that God was with us...all of us...as we faced a painful situation. 

I placed it in my car that day because it made me smile with hope.

Today, that same little broken bracelet reminded me that God is with us...AND reminded me of how I found it...and then this thought popped into my overwhelmed,  "umphless" mind...

Don't Sweat The Small Stuff!

Though nothing felt small today...

Big Picture...

Small Stuff...

Nothing a little sleep and a lot of prayer won't cure!

Goodnight...Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment