Tuesday, July 15, 2014

From Crappy to Happy

Today was another dicey day! Rough, draining and completely umphless...until I sent my sweet friend Brigette a text that said...

Having a really crappy (ok...I used a different word) day...know any jokes?

And so it began:

I dieted for a month and all I lost was 30 days.

I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house.~ Zsa Zsa Gabor

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes.

I've got all the money I'll ever need if I die by four o'clock this afternoon.

Where there’s a will…..I want to be in it.

Oh...and it continued...and continued...and continued!  I went from "crappy" to "happy" in record time!!!

Oh...and the day got better! We got to spend the evening with Brigette and her fabulous family celebrating her Mom's birthday!

The UMPH was unleashed and the transformation from Crappy to Happy was complete!

Someone reminded me today that focusing on the Gratitude...Keeping my eyes on the LOVE...is the best remedy for getting through a bad day!

I am surrounded by love...even on crappy days.  Any day can be salvaged by  great people, a great meal and unlimited laughter!

I am Blessed by the Best!

No comments:

Post a Comment