Saturday, July 26, 2014

Witness...Give...Receive...LIVE!

Ok...Day 3 in Cali...one word...AMAZING!

Amazing athletes....

Amazing setting...

Amazing people...

Amazing victories by Kerri Lee and April...

Amazing love and support....

Amazing messages from home...

And for me...another amazing blessing!

Each day I am here...I feel a growing desire and quite frankly...a growing responsibility to accomplish this goal. Not only that...I feel a growing desire to keep pushing through the self imposed boundaries that keep me from fully embracing this path that God is creating and guiding me along.

I am beginning to think that UMPH is all about LOVE...witnessing it...giving it...receiving it...Living it!

Here are a few reasons why for today! Great Day...

Tomorrow Kerri and April play for the Gold Medal! Can't Wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment