Monday, July 7, 2014

Music to My Ears

So...the purpose of challenging myself to 45 days of posting about finding my UMPH...was to "force" my mind to daily look for inspiration!!!  Look for those Silver Linings I sometimes miss and to do everything in my power to create  positive energy as I move forward toward the end of Year 2, the beginning of an unexpected Year 3 and more importantly, build up steam as I, along with a great team, work to create a successful Play It Forward-Rally To Serve.

I use the word "force" with reservation and a bit of shame...because I so very much wish that I just naturally tapped into the positive...and that just is not the case.


Today..."force" has been necessary.

 Today...I felt a little low on the umph...tired, physically and emotionally...

UNTIL...the following sentence was spoken to me as I was shuffling along down the hallway at work...feeling old and tired...

"Why Jaime...You are looking skinnier everyday!"  Music to My EARS!!!

UMPH BABY!!!! UMPH!!!!

I hope you  have found your UMPH today!!!

And...Please keep my cousin Clint in your prayers as he prepares to be transferred to the Medical Center here in Houston!  My Super Hero is about to take Shriners Hospital by STORM!!!

Also, you can now register online for our Play It Forward-Rally To Serve event...Check out the link below to our Facebook page and our Wufoo link. 

https://www.facebook.com/PlayItForwardRallyToServe?ref_type=bookmark

As posted on our Facebook page...here are some brief instructions.

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! Click on the link for "Wufoo Form" on our page to register. It will prompt you at the end for payment through PayPal. There is a link on the PayPal site to pay with a credit card if you don't have a PayPal account or just want to use another card. If you wish to pay by check or cash, cancel the payment screen and you may pay at the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment