Sunday, July 27, 2014

Golden!

Good evening...It is my last night here in SoCal.  Honestly....today was Golden!

Kerri and April masterfully won another FIVB event...GOLDEN!  My first time to see Kerri win live and in person! I cried! Still cry when I think about it!

Kerri took some of her very precious time to make sure we had some fantastic auction items for Play It Forward-Rally to Serve...Golden!

I leave here knowing that each time I am around Kerri and her family...I have learned a little more about the power of love...and how a team grounded in that love cannot be overcome!  Golden!

I leave here with a yearning...to finish this! To live everyday doing something I love in a healthy, kick ass kind of way!

I know that I too, am surrounded by love...that I too, have a great team...It is just time for me to push through and do what I came here to do...

I want to be Golden!

Here some pics from today!

No comments:

Post a Comment