Sunday, July 13, 2014

Taking Another Step In God's Direction.

I hope this Sunday was filled with great moments of inspiration, love and all things UMPH! 

I, along with some of my favorite inspirations, worked hard on preparing for a Play It Forward-Rally to Serve garage sale to be held in Baytown on July 19th!!! 

We cleaned out, sorted through, loaded, hauled and unloaded a virtual cornucopia of items from our garages, closets, attics, lake houses...etc....All in the name of raising money for our event. 

Truth is...I don't have to look very far on any given day for inspiration....for providers of UMPH and for motivators when my UMPH is depleted. 

Today was filled with sweat, physical labor (of which I am not that fond of), laughter and a great feeling of accomplishment.  Today was one more reminder for me of how much my life has changed in the past 2 years and offered the promise of taking another step in God's Direction...Another step towards a healthier me...and a happier me!


For tonight...the healthier, happier me...is also the sleepier me!  Must Go!  Have a great, blessings filled week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment