Thursday, December 27, 2012

Have a Holly Jolly Weigh In

Hello to all...I hope today was great!  I spent the 1st half of my day having my ticker stressed and tested.  I survived!  It went well!  I will find out the results next week. 
Unfortunately, I have a lovely holiday head cold...not part of my plan...but I will work around it!  After the full day and the first day of a new cold..I made the executive decision to get some rest.
Tomorrow is the post Christmas Weigh In....Have A Holly Jolly Weigh In....the last one of the year! So we shall see...Regardless, it will be the next step in this Journey.
Since I am not feeling well this evening...this will be brief.  I am ready for tomorrow! 
Before I go...one  last Christmas song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2xxqRm3Hyg

No comments:

Post a Comment