Saturday, December 15, 2012

Let there be Peace on Earth-Let it begin with Me

Hello to all.  I hope the day has gone well for all.  I must admit that I am still reeling from the tragic events from yesterday.  It has been on my mind all day.  I continue to pray for those families that are experiencing such a tremendous loss at such difficult time. 

I am grateful that I got to spend my day with friends (who are like family) and enjoy their company, good (healthy)  food and just spending time together.  It was a nice way to spend the day. 

Mom and I got up this morning and did a little shopping then headed to Conroe (north of Houston) to have our Christmas celebration with our dear friends Pat and Stef! 

 
Stefanie, Patsy and Tone Tone
 
 
We had yummy tortilla soup for lunch and Patsy even made some fluffy girl friendly dessert...I should have taken a picture.  I will taking one to family Christmas!!!  It was nice to just hang out, laugh, reminisce and open presents.  LOVE!!
 
 
 
This is Stef and the gift she gave us!  I truly love what it says...so I made her pose with picture so that I could share it with all of you!!!
 
 
 
After a nice visit, Tone Tone and I had more shopping to do...We had a great time!!! Shopping, looking at Christmas lights, dinner, and home.  We are wiped out..but it was a great way to spend the day.  Surrounded by LOVE! 
 
 
I am still struggling with my back; however, tomorrow it is back to my workouts.  I am hoping that I can push through the discomfort in a healthy way and get back on track.  I am actually missing the gym!!!  It is a good way to left off steam  and it gives me a great sense of accomplishment. 
 
 
I am ready for Sunday.  Ready to focus my efforts on the task ahead of me.  Ready to live life to the fullest.  I will be praying for all those who are suffering, I will be praying for understanding and I will be praying for Peace for all of us. 
 
Have a blessed day and I will "see" you tomorrow! 
 
 


Now may the Lord of peace Himself grant you His peace (the peace of His kingdom) at all times and in all ways [under all circumstances and conditions, whatever comes]. The Lord [be] with you all. 2 Thessalonians 3: 16
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment