Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sweatin' to Christmas Tunes

Merry Christmas Eve,Eve to all!  I hope today has been filled with more Christmas FUN for all of you. 

We have been a busy household here....Church, a little hang out time with Donna, Bill and Emily, home to pack up gifts for Mike, headed to Mike's around 1:00 PM.
He made lunch for us...baked fish and veggies!!  He made healthy food for us!  It was nice to not have to worry too much about food stuff. 

We enjoyed our time with Mike and headed back to our side of town around 4:00 or so.  Then it was off to the gym for me.  I worked out at our  gym here at the apartment...It was hot in there...way hot.  I got in an hour workout.  Did a little bit of everything..Evil Elliptical, bike, treadmill, weights...I think I lost a few pounds in sweat alone tonight...Nothing more attractive than a overly sweaty Fluffy Girl...Good Times!

My plan is to get in a good solid workout tomorrow...Sweatin' to Christmas Tunes...

So the next few days I will again be facing food challenges and will have to focus on the fun and not the food.  I found the below article about healthy holiday eating and liked it. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/22/healthy-holiday-eating_n_1105523.html#s488770&title=Party_At_Home

I  have spent the majority of the evening wrapping presents...at least it is not Christmas Eve!  I am done and I am done...did not get a ton of sleep last night...so my brain and most of my creative juices are on empty...Must refresh and reboot for tomorrow.  I hope you all  continue to have a marvelous Christmas Season. 


For unto us a child is born , unto us a son is given : and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor , The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. ~Isaiah 9:6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3dQBhumuMs

No comments:

Post a Comment