Sunday, December 16, 2012

Ready for the Next Miracle


Hello all!  I hope this Sunday has been peaceful, filled with love, family and friends and restful!  We started our day in church, followed by lunch...a trip to the crazy crowded grocery store and Starbucks!!!!  A giant non-fat latte was just what the Dr. ordered...OK...the Dr. would probably not order that...but a sluggish fluffy girl would and DID! 

I caught some of the Texans game...another victory...12-2 and AFC South Divisional Champions for the second year in a row...LOVE IT!!!  It was a nice bounce back game after last weeks debacle in New England!  More sports inspiration...my favorite!

I headed to the Y and got in a great workout....Drum Roll please....I took on the Evil Elliptical today and managed to go for 20 minutes...Another Fluffy Girl world record!!!!!  WOO HOO!!!!  I lifted weights and did another 40 minutes on the bike.  Smokin!!!!  I AM A:

 
 
 

 

I am heading into the rest of Week 18 and Monday is the 4 month anniversary of this Journey...this amazing, challenging, wonderful, difficult, eye-opening, splendid Journey.  If I posted 10X a day...I could not verbalize all of the amazing moments I have experienced!  I am ready for the next
 

 
 



I have to believe that I have the strength and will power to continue and to do my very best.
 
 


I continue to welcome change...which is a miracle in and of itself.  I have not been and often am not a big fan of change.  I embrace this change!

Before I go, I just wanted to share a little of our Christmas cheer we experienced yesterday.  Hope you enjoy and I am looking forward to this week.  JOURNEY 120-"MAWA" INSPIRED!




I will continue to keep the people of Newtown, CT. in my prayers and will continue to pray for God's healing touch for all that are working to cope with an unimaginable pain. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brmRUlKbF7g





No comments:

Post a Comment