Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Fluffy Girl and One of those Days

Wowza..I am having a not so good at balancing life kinda day...Surprised...of course not!  I am still at work (it is 12:04 AM CT) and it feels like I am going to be here until next week at this point.  Tonight's post is going to be short.  I am exhausted and truly struggling with managing a healthy balance for today! 

I would love it if you guys could say a prayer for me tomorrow.  I am having my 3rd migraine treatment in the morning at 9:30 AM.  Not really looking forward to the whole shots thing!  But...it does seem to help with the migraines...so I am incredibly grateful. 

This is one of those days that I chalk up to a series of not so great decisions on my part.  But...I also love that I get a do-over tomorrow!  I can start fresh and hope for the best.

I hope all of you are doing well and are doing a much better job than I am managing the chaos!!! 

MAWA!!!!!

Here is a Christmas song for you! 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KK6sMo8NBY

1 comment:

  1. Sure hope today is MUCH better....and that your migraine treatment doesn't hurt too much and, as before, helps you greatly. A.C.

    ReplyDelete