Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Watch out SVELTE here I come!

Happy LATE Tuesday.  I hope you all have had a great day...It is getting closer and closer to Christmas!!! Can't wait....I LOVE Christmas.  I am so goofy...Every morning on my way to work and every night on my way home...I turn down the radio and sing my favorite Christmas songs...LOUD!!!!  I know people sitting next to me in traffic probably think I am a bit cra cra!!!  I think that we all know that would be a fair analysis.  I am more than goofy!  But I love to sing Christmas songs.  If I can get away with it...I will sing a Christmas song in  Mid summer...late spring..whenever...Just ask my BFF...she loves it when I sing Christmas songs out of season...It is her fave!!  NOT! 

I even have been watching Christmas movies while I  work out...It turns out that Santa Claus is Coming to Town is a good workout show!!!

So my workout tonight was good...at least that is my expert evaluation!  I tackled the Evil Elliptical for another 20 minutes...I even increased my speed a bit...Watch it now!!!  I am really focusing on working even harder this week.  I have read and been told that I need to continue to push a little harder each week...not let my body adjust and get too comfortable ( no chance that is happening in the near future...lol).  After 4 months...it is time to up the stakes..watch out SVELTE here I come!

I heard about this really amazing workout.  It was so amazing that I had to share it with you all.  I am starting this tomorrow...though there will be parts that I will not be able to do just yet.  But with practice...I think this may be the answer I have been looking for!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnc-Bkyy7Gg

LOL!!!! I SO LOVE THIS!!! Gotcha!

Here are a couple of Christmas songs for your enjoyment...Music provides such inspiration...brings me so much joy!  For me, music is healing, music often says what I am not eloquent enough to say, music is truly inspirational!  MUSIC MAKES ME WANT TO MOVE!!!! Dance, sway, swoon, waltz, twirl...you get the picture!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg5speoSbLU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__kQ1PCP6B0



I will say my prayers for all of Newtown, CT tonight! 

If you have another minute, please take a look at this:
https://www.facebook.com/26acts


Goodnight to you all!

And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.~Philippians 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment